Peak charges NiCad and NiMH 5 - 10 cell battery packs with either 900mA or 1.8amp charging rates. The charger has automatic V (Delta Peak) cutoff and automatic trickle charge. This charger (north American plug) can be used between 110V to 240V AC. A red LED will light up when the battery is charging and change to green once the battery is charged. The charge rate is selectable at 1A (suggested for batteries with 1000mAh to 2000mAh capacity) or 2A (suggested only for batteries with 2000mAh to 50000mAh capacity).
Battery safety tips
Model Number: USC-02
This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
- Charging time is around 70min (~1000mAh) to 210 minutes (~5000mAh)
- One standard Tamiya male connector is included
- One Tamiya male to Tamiya mini female is included
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.36" x 4.67"
- Weight" 0.6lbs
- Keep an eye on the charger and unplug it when the LED turns solid green
- Do not charge a battery which is <6V or over 12V
- Do not use with batteries <1000mAh or over 5000mAh
- If the battery and/or charger is very hot to the touch, unplug it
- Charger should automatically turn off after 4 hours.
- Green LED will flash slowly when no battery is plugged in
- Red LED will be on during charging
- Green LED will remain solid when battery is charged
- Red LED will flash when the charger suspects the battery is damaged or the voltage is below 6V
- LED will be OFF if the polarity is accidentally reversed.