This chassis is used in our BH3 and AH2 robots. The black or clear anodized aluminum panels, end brackets, and standoffs make a nice Hexapod robot chassis for use with any of the SES legs. It has mounting hardware to hold a Bot Board and SSC-32. Includes 6 ball bearings for leg attachment.
Model Number: HBK-03
On Sale For: $32.47
This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
- Assembly guide for chassis
- Height = 2.125" (1.938" standoffs)
- Length = 14.000" (Body)
- Width = 3.500" (Body)
- Length = 6.000" (Axis points, end to center leg)
- Length = 12.000" (Axis points, end to end leg)
- Width = 6.250" (Axis points)