The Flip MultiWii compatible flight controller is a powerfull little board. It's an Arduino compatible platform ,based around the ATmega 328 CPU, that integrates a MPU6050, a 3 axis Gyroscope as well as a 3 axis Accelerometer.
Model Number: FLIP-1_5
- MultiWii compatible flight controller for UAV/Drones
- Up to 8 motor outputs and 2 servo outputs
- Small 36mm x 36mm board size
- Includes 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro
- Build-in micro USB connection
- Includes two sets of three pin 90deg. headers (pre-soldered)
The Flip MultiWii Flight Controller 1.5 is made to be used in conjunction with the open source MultiWii Arduino project. Together they provide a small, inexpensive but powerful flight controller. The board comes with 90 degree pin headers already soldered. The FLIP was made purposely for UAV/Drone applications, but since it's an Arduino board, it can be used for any Robotic project.